Any company needs to ask themselves what they would like to get out of using a contact centre. Here are some questions companies have to ask themselves when finding the right contact centre supplier.
• What type of service do you want to offer your customer?
• Do you want a very quick, automated sign posting service, where people can find out information on their own?
• Do you want it to be made available for out of business hours?
• Is the call being made to the end customer or is it to a business to business customer?
• Would your customers prefer to use a free phone number or a local phone number?
• Do you know customers that have recommended other companies?
• Have you done any mystery shopping?
• Have you looked at who’s around?
• Does the contact centre belong to a professional membership? Contact centres that belong to the Contact Centre Association are worth investigating.